Ballet Tap and Jazz Instructors.
Techno Centro Cutural Department
Techno Centro is looking for qualified, highly organized, and energetic Ballet, Tap and Jazz Instructors for Summer 2016, as well as the 2016-2017 school year. This is part time, Saturday mornings to start.
We offer competitive pay. All Ballet instructors are welcomed.
We are now accepting resumes from qualified and passionate dance teachers and professionals in Norcross, GA or the surrounding areas for this summer and our 2016 – 2017 season. Cutural Department requires that all faculty instructors hold degrees in dance. We accept resumes for part time dance instructors, and administrative staff.
Techno Centro is looking for someone who is:
– A self-starter and doesn’t need to be micro-managed
– Experienced in teaching dance, especially tap and ballet to the young child
– A team player that is willing to go above and beyond
– A strong communicator
– A true educator who enjoys working with children and makes the classroom fun and engaging
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume for consideration.
Span/Eng – Bilingual a +
If you are interested in seeking employment from Techno Centro Cutural Department, Norcross Georgia, please read the position summary, and send your answers and resume using the form below.
Techno Centro is looking to hire faculty members with a passion for teaching dance. The position is part-time/hourly with potential for long-term
growth within the company. Faculty Members are able to supplement their teaching hours with administrative work.
This position will report directly to the staff manager.
The purpose of this position is to add to our team, in order to continue to provide quality dance education to our community. Teachers who love to teach a beginners are encouraged to apply. We are focused on teaching more than just dance steps and providing mentorship for children ages 4-16.
The following list represents the major tasks required of this position. Other duties may be assigned
at the owner and staff manager’s discretion when conditions demand.
1. Create/Follow Lesson plans for all classes based on your curriculum.
2. Teach well thought-out Ballet Classes with energy & enthusiasm.
3. Be an excellent role model for children, providing appropriate support in the classroom when needed.
4. Attend weekly staff meetings to discuss student progress and keep updated on studio administrative business.
5. Communicate professionally with clients through phone, email, and inperson communication.
6. Provide exceptional customer service to our client base.
7. Provide evaluation for all students in the Fall & Spring.
8. Prepare choreography for recital and attend all recital events.
Strong preference will be given to candidates who meet most or all of the following criteria.
1. Bachelors degree in dance or dance education.
2. An understanding of anatomy and a desire to teach technique incrementally.
3. A love for teaching and children. Teachers who can teach a variety of ages and levels are preffered.
4. Experience with computers & administrative work.
5. A warm, friendly and positive personality—someone who is comfortable meeting new people and is able to connect easily to those from diverse backgrounds.
6. Be a self-starter, taking initiative, anticipating needs and getting tasks done.
7. Be able to juggle multiple tasks and priorities without becoming frustrated or irritable.
8. Have strong time-management skills and be able to accomplish tasks in a prompt and timely manner.
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to our office, email@example.com along with your answers to the following six questions in the body of the email.
Please answer each question in 25 words or less.
1. Why you love to teach dance?
2. Do you meet all the qualifications I have listed?
3. Do you have any concerns regarding any of the responsibilities?
4. What age/level/styles do you feel comfortable teaching?
5. Why do you want this job?
6. Can you provide three references from former employers if requested to do so?
If you are interested please send dance resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for considering this position. We look forward to hearing from you. We will respond to your email within 24 hours of receiving it.